Re: SKOS comment: name "broader" confusing

Daniel, Dan,

Well, I know that this is not the perfect solution, but I'd like to note that the orientation is at least made explicit in the rdfs:label of the skos:broader property, see the SKOS RDF vocabulary at [1] (the RDF file itself can be downloaded at [2])
A tool that would exploit the rdfs:label to render skos:broader statements for a human would therefore display "has broader concept".

Best,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-skos-reference-20090317/skos.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core.rdf