Re: Lack of RDF/XML examples in new standards

Yes, but what I really want is a script that automates the process of
extracting each turtle example from the current reference, validating
it and translating it to RDF/XML, then inserting the RDF/XML at the
appropriate point in the reference... :) the last part is optional,
the first two would be a good start. I just don't have the time at the
moment to tackle each example one at a time. Having said that, I have
just spent a quite while talking about it, maybe I should stop talking
and jdi ...

--
Alistair Miles
Senior Computing Officer