Re: RDFa tools

Sini, Margherita (KCEW) wrote:
> I remember that time ago I installed the firefox plug-in for RDFa files,
> called Fuzzbot (http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/fuzzbot/).
>
> As I changed computer I was trying to install it again, but I could not
> succed... do you know if it works on particular releases of firefox?

A couple of things you might want to check:

1. Did you get the correct version of Fuzzbot for your OS? Fuzzbot is
platform-specific, so there are different installers for Windows, Mac OS
X and Linux.
2. Fuzzbot hasn't been upgraded to work with Firefox 3 yet... just
haven't gotten around to updating the version compatability file. It's
only compatible with Firefox 2.

> Is this really needed? http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/

Nope, librdfa is compiled into Fuzzbot, so it's not needed. What sort of
error screen are you getting? Which OS are you using?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.