Re: Meeting record: 2008-03-11 telecon

At 07:24 PM 3/17/2008 +0100, Thomas Baker wrote:
>A mystery: the Mar 11 meeting minutes [1] carry forward two
>"pending actions" (see below) but I do not find these actions
>listed either in the Mar 11 meeting agenda [2] or in the IRC
>log [3] (except in the action summary).  The meeting minutes
>of the Mar 4 telecon marked them as "continued" [4].

As I wrote to Antoine when he sent me the minutes to put
back into the Web,

>Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:50:07 -0400
>To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
>From: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
>Subject: Re: minutes of today's telecon
>
>At 07:09 PM 3/11/2008 +0100, Antoine Isaac wrote:
>>Hi Ralph,
>>
>>I hope this will be ok!
>
>Thanks, Antoine -- and sorry for the delay.
>
>I found a few actions that were dropped between last week's
>minutes and the agenda, so they didn't get carried forward.
>I put them in.

I think that sometimes the agenda gets generated before the
minutes of the previous week have been posted.  So some
of the corrections that I help the scribe with (such as restoring
the original "recorded in" links) don't make it to the agenda.

This was the first instance in recent memory that I observed
continued actions having been forgotten entirely.

>Let's clarify on the call...

I hope this reply will suffice and save some telecon time.
(Sorry I didn't send it earlier; I was out yesterday.)