Re: Meeting record: 2008-03-11 telecon

Antoine,

A mystery: the Mar 11 meeting minutes [1] carry forward two
"pending actions" (see below) but I do not find these actions
listed either in the Mar 11 meeting agenda [2] or in the IRC
log [3] (except in the action summary).  The meeting minutes
of the Mar 4 telecon marked them as "continued" [4].

Let's clarify on the call...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-swd-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0031.html