Re: RDFa/SWD (mis)coordination

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I was the only person on both the last RDFa and SWD calls,

My apologies, I meant to attend, but I lost track of time because I'm at
a conference.

> a) this is a procedural misunderstanding on Ben's part

It may well be, but if we don't need a review, then our schedule will be
easier.

> b) whether the concerns as to whether Alan's issue (122) is editorial or substantive requires WG review to approve TF judgment that this is editorial.
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/122
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2008Jun/0080

I'm about to send an email with my evaluation of Alan's issue.
High-order bit: nothing substantive, but possibly some non-negligible
editorial work.

-Ben