Re: Question regarding owl:DeprecatedClass and owl:DeprecatedProperty

Thanks Tom --

I had seen them in the documentation, but did not know how widespread
their usage was, or what the impact of eliminating them would be.

This provides the fodder I needed to suggest that there is a real usage
for them, and that in order to maintain backwards compatibility, even if
some folks on the working group do not like them, we should maintain the
vocabulary.  I was looking for confirmation when I sent the email last
night, and I suspect that SKOS is not the only place they show up.

Best,

Elisa