W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > January 2008

[ALL] Agenda - Jan 22 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:57:03 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20080121175703.GA3684@octavius>

Agenda - Jan 22 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
     Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
     Phone
         Boston: +1-617-761-6200
         Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
     Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
     IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)

Chair: Tom
Scribe: Ben
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

======================================================================

1. ADMIN (10 min)
---------------------------------------

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Jan 15 telecon:

      http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html

Next telecon: 29 January 2008 1600 UTC

Upcoming telecons and scribes -
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

======================================================================
2. SKOS - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)

Draft Reference:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080118

ACTION: Alistair send an email to the list by the end of next week that the reviewers can agree with and then propose publishing as WD by Jan 22 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Guus to schedule to discussion on the notation (syntax) used in SKOS examples in Reference and Primer in two weeks time, i.e. on 29 January [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html#action06]

-- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

Antoine: N3 or Turtle?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0043.html

ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Margherita to review the SKOS primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html#action04]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISSUE-36 ConceptSchemeContainment

ACTION: Antoine to track the resolutions to ISSUE 36 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html#action07]
-- see 
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0093.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISSUE-44 BroaderNarrowerSemantics

See for example
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0052.html
plus other threads

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SKOS Extension Module
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/SKOS-XL

ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of the extension module should be in scope for the candidate recommendation package. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the issue list. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
New SKOS issues
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/68 - RelatedIrreflexive
   -- Antoine proposed resolution: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0103.html

   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/69 - BroaderIrreflexive, sub-issue of Issue-44
   -- Antoine proposes to close: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0106.html

   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/70 - BroaderCycles
   -- sub-issue of Issue-44?

   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/71 - ParallelMappingVocabulary
   -- drop or keep skos:broadMatch, skos:narrowMatch and skos:relatedMatch?

   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/77 - SubjectIndexing
   -- Antoine proposes to deal with in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/48 - IndexingRelationship

======================================================================
3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

-- RDFa Task Force telecons
    Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
    Minutes of last telecons:
    http://www.w3.org/2008/01/03-rdfa-minutes.html

ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Ben to distribute RDFa syntax draft to reviewers by Monday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: Diego to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Ed to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Ben to prepare the email to request the decision for publishing on Feb 5th [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html#action18]

======================================================================
4. RECIPES - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

We are currently looking at Recipes editors' draft of 3 December: 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20071203

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Jon and Diego to propose a decision on publishing the next Recipes draft by next week, i.e. by 22 January [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-swd-minutes.html#action23]

======================================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]



-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 21 January 2008 17:57:30 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:52 UTC