Re: [SKOS] proposed resolution for Issue 4 - BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Afterthought about naming:

broaderTransitive => broaderAncestor
narrowerTransitive => narrowerDescendant

This assumes readers understand the intended difference (a la XPath) between parent/ancestor and child/descendant.

Of course, these names need also to be evaluated in terms of the overall discussion about the broader/narrower names (I have to think every time I use them; for me the current meaning in counterintuitive).

Guus

PS I also suggest this naming discussion should not hold up publication of new WD.

--
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446