Re: AW: AW: [SKOS] Transitive broader and ISSUE-56 (was The return of ISSUE-44 )

Hi Jon,

This comment of yours about 'core'seems to go in the direction Tom also
supported [1]
Note that it is for me yet not obvious that this label should be more
than cosmetic: I don't feel like creating several namespaces for SKOS

And for "core SKOS features" in the Primer, well I'd say it's a mistake
of mine, at least for the moment.

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0027.html