Re: OWL WG LC comment for SKOS reference document [ISSUE-157]

On 11 Dec 2008, at 13:26, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> Hmm, I responded personally because I seem to remember that I made
> both
> personal and WG comments.  I don't expect any different response from
> the WG, but I'll try to get the WG's attention quickly on this.

Thanks Peter.

As you may recall, we folded your and the WG comments into a single
collection of issues:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0080.html

so it would be nice to get an ok from the WG in order to close this.

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer
School of Computer Science