Re: OWL WG LC comment for SKOS reference document

On 3 Oct 2008, at 14:02, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> Review of SKOS Reference last call document from the OWL WG
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080829/
>
> The OWL WG generally likes the SKOS Reference document.
>   [Detailed comment pruned]

Dear Peter and OWL WG,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. We are pleased to note your
general approval of the document. As these comments largely overlap
with those raised in an earlier email from Peter [1], the following
issues: ISSUE-154, ISSUE-155, ISSUE-156, ISSUE-157 and ISSUE-158 have
been updated to take further details into account. I hope that this
is acceptable to the OWL WG.

The SWD Working Group's issue tracker system is online at:

   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/

We hope to provide an initial response by Friday 10th October.

Yours,

	Sean Bechhofer
	Alistair Miles

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0018.html