Re: Review of 19 August Editor's Draft of SKOS Primer

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 03:34:53PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> I have put a new editor's draft, dated 20 August, on the wiki [1].
> It includes Tom's edits, Ed's new example (removing one platypus bit)
> and should address Tom's comment of [2] including a solution for notes
> and table.

If Sean is going with "types of note" I suggest doing so in
the Primer too.  I am also persuaded re: "KOSs" (instead of
"KOS's").  I checked the other "kinds of" and "types of"
in the text and see no further problems.

Tom

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de