Re: Review of 19 August Editor's Draft of SKOS Primer

On 20 Aug 2008, at 13:40, Antoine Isaac wrote:

>> -- The construct "various types of".  Guus
>>    suggests "various types of notes" (plural), so I have
>>    normalized to that -- including the change: "other types
>>    of KOS's".
>>

> Does it work the same with "kinds"? There are situation for which I
> have serious doubts (e.g. "kinds of hierarchical relation")

Hmm. Guus had a similar comment about Reference, asking for a change
from

"documented with various types of note"

"documented with various types of notes"

I personally prefer the former here, but would be interested if there
is an authoritative source....

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer