RE: Draft SKOS Scheme

I think it would be useful to have a SKOS schema in OWL DL. One
approach might be to factor the OWL-Full representation into an
OWL-DL component and an OWL-Full component (Natasha Noy and I
recently did this in producing an OWL version of FMA [1]).

Daniel

[1] http://stanford.edu/~rubin/pubs/WEBSEM127.pdf