W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > October 2007

Meeting record: 2007-10-23 SWD telecon (Minutes)

From: Clay Redding <cred@loc.gov>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:11:41 -0400
Message-Id: <471E011D0200006A00017852@ntgwgate.loc.gov>
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

All,

A text copy of the edited minutes for 2007/10/23 appears below.  The table of contents that normally prepends the minutes had to be sent as a separate message.  My email program deemed the body of this message too long during my first attempt to send the minutes and TOC as one document.

Best,
Clay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

                                SWD WG

23 Oct 2007

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0095.html 

   See also: [3]IRC log, previous [4]2007-10-02, [5]2007-10-08 (draft
   of face-to-face), [6]2007-10-09 (draft of face-to-face)

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-irc 
      [4] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html 
      [5] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html 
      [6] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html 

Attendees

   Present
          Clay, Edsu, +20420aaaa, Antoine, vit, TomB, +012242aabb,
          Quentin, Aliman, seanb, Guus_Schreiber, JonP

   Regrets
          Ralph

   Chair
          Tom

   Scribe
          Clay

Contents

     * [7]Topics
         1. [8]Actions from pre-Amsterdam telecon (Oct 2)
         2. [9]Admin
         3. [10]SWD review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"
         4. [11]SKOS
         5. [12]RDFa
         6. [13]Recipes
         7. [14]Vocabulary management
     * [15]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________



   <Tom> Previous: [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html 

   <Tom> Scribe: Clay

   <Tom> scribenick: clay

Actions from pre-Amsterdam telecon (Oct 2)

   <scribe> ACTION: Ben to send formal request to send mail proposing
   Draft of RDFa Syntax and Publish new version of RDFa Primer, both on
   REC track) [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]

     [17] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06 

   <scribe> ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two
   flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05] [DONE]

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05 

   <scribe> ACTION: all to register (indicate also that you're not
   planning to attend and/or want to attend via telecon) [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09 [DONE]

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09 

   <scribe> ACTION: Antoine to make wiki page or list posting
   summarizing issues for "Concept Semantics" [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07 

   <scribe> ACTION: Diego, Ed and Justin to review RDFa syntax document
   prior to f2f [recorded in
   [21]http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10 [DONE]

     [21] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10 

   <scribe> ACTION: Elisa to ask for feedback on VM draft [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06] [DONE]

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06 

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to email a proposal to the list about Issue-36
   ConceptSchemeContainment [recorded in
   [23]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01] [DONE]

     [23] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01 

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to move ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in
   [24]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04 

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-25
   [recorded in
   [25]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [CONTINUES]

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05 

   <scribe> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default
   behavior" [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
   [CONTINUES]

     [26] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14 

Admin

   TomB: propose to accept minutes
   ... including minutes from face-to-face

   Antoine: notes some resolutions might not have been properly
   recorded

   Guus: postpone the decision accepting the minutes

   <scribe> The decision to accept the minutes has been postponed until
   issues that arised during the face-to-face meeting can be clarified.

   TomB: next telecon on 10/30 will be altered by one hour for London,
   Amsterdam due to time changes
   ... possibly cancel 11/06 meeting?
   ... Proposal to telecon meet for 11/06

   RESOLUTION: that 11/06 meeeting will take place and 11/13 meeting
   will not. 1600 UTC time for 11/06.

SWD review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

   TomB: Michael has drafted some sentences for the authors

   <aliman> which URI is Tom reading?

   <edsu> [27]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs

     [27] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs 

   TomB: Let's have a brief discussion or agree that these sentences
   capture the points we want to make. The SWEO is looking forward to
   the feedback. Propose to accept comments as stated and forward to
   SWEO.

   Ed: wants to go on record as saying that the wording is a bit
   strong.

   TomB: agreed. Authors can take the comments as input.

   Ed: feels that the recommendations of the Cool URI document and RDFa
   are not mutually exclusive.

   <aliman> +1 on what Ed said, RDFa and cool URIs needs more thought.

   TomB: leave it to the SWEO folks to wordsmith. Wording could be
   improved.

   Ed: agrees.

   <JonP> +1 with respect to the wording is perhaps too exclusionary.

   RESOLUTION: Michael to forward comments to SWEO noting that the
   wording could be wordsmithed.

SKOS

   TomB: I transcribed the resolutions from Amsterdam, mostly from
   labelling properties discussion
   ... resolution on concept semantics might not have been captured
   fully?

   Antoine: these were not formalized. there were 3 considerations. 1.
   SKOS concepts are of type rdfs:Class. 2. SKOS concept is of
   owl:Class. 3. SKOS concept is an instance of classes and no
   statement about disjoint with owl:Class.

   TomB: propose action on Antoine to formulate 3 resolutions for
   Amsterdam topic Concept Semantics posted to the list.
   ... as a basis for amending meeting record.

   <scribe> ACTION: Antoine to formulate 3 resolutions for Amsterdam
   topic Concept Semantics posted to the list. as a basis for amending
   meeting record. [recorded in
   [28]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11]

     [28] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11 

   Sean: semantic relation properties: fine.

   <scribe> ACTION: Tom to amend proposals to for accepting minimal
   relation labels [recorded in
   [29]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12]

     [29] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12 

   TomB: recalls that we decided to accept the resolution and to have
   an action of proposing label resource.

   <Zakim> aliman, you wanted to comment about skos reference and to
   comment on label relations resolution

   <aliman> [30]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference 

   Alistair: tried to put all resolutions in a new Wiki draft of a SKOS
   reference document
   ... if this isn't what people remember, contact Alistair for
   corrections.

   <aliman>
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/LabelRelations

     [31] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/LabelRelations 

   Alistair: SKOS reference label relations section. skos:labelRelated
   is in there tentatively, etc.

   <aliman> I understood we could always go back to an issue and change
   our mind in the light of further discussion ... no double jeopardy
   :)

   <Zakim> JonP, you wanted to ask about deprecation of inScheme

   Guus: we took a resolution on the general approach.
   ... resolutions can be reopened

   <Zakim> Antoine, you wanted to add a resolution on concept scheme
   topic

   Antoine: in end of [face-to-face] minutes there are lines about
   concept scheme. Decisions were made that were not compiled in the
   list as resolved.

   <scribe> ACTION: Antoine to list decisions made about concept scheme
   [recorded in
   [32]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13]

     [32] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13 

   Jon: I don't believe that we voted on deprecating inScheme in favor
   of isDefinedBy. If this is resolved, it needs further discussion.

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to post an interpretation of the Amsterdam
   discussion of isDefinedBy [recorded in
   [33]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14]

     [33] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14 

   <aliman> Btw I forgot about skos:inScheme and skos:hasTopConcept
   when I did the first bake of SKOS reference, have just added some
   TODOs to
   [34]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/ConceptSchemes

     [34] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/ConceptSchemes 

   <edsu> aliman++

   Tom: Two issues at hand: 1. what did we decide in Amsterdam. 2. Guus
   needs to provide an interepretation of the discussion.

   Alistair: added some TODOs

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and
   add to the issue list. [recorded in
   [35]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]CONTINUE
   S]

     [35] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01 

   <scribe> ACTION: Alistair to update semantics document to listing
   ways in which SKOS diverges from OWL DL [recorded in
   [36]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06]CONTINUE
   S]

     [36] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06 

   <scribe> NOTE: Further discussion relating to Alistair's SKOS
   Reference occured at the [37]end of the teleconference, and is
   recorded here for clarity.

   <edsu> aliman's reference document:
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference

     [38] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference 

   Alistair: talks in greater detail about the SKOS Reference, was SKOS
   Semantics, referenced earlier in the meeting. SKOS Semantics is
   deprecated.

   <edsu> JonP: thanks, that would be very useful for me here at LC

   Guus: asking about Alistair's recording semantics in documents.

   Alistair: didn't add them in verbatim from meeting, but made
   editorial adjustments

RDFa

   <edsu> Antoine's review:
   [39]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0090.h
   tml

     [39] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0090.html 

   <scribe> ACTION: Antoine to review RDFa Primer before next telecon
   (within two weeks). [recorded in
   [40]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01] [DONE]

     [40] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01 

   <aliman> JonP -- I've heard some similar feedback on losing
   skos:inScheme, it'd be great if you could capture in a new issue. If
   we do keep skos:inScheme, I think it needs to be clarified, because
   it was in a way weaker than rdfs:isDefinedBy -- a SKOS concept could
   be skos:inScheme any number of schemes; but rdfs:isDefinedBy
   suggests only one scheme. So do we want to express a notion of one
   distinguished scheme for any concept, in which it is defined? Do we
   also want to allow concepts to be "in" other schemes too? How does
   this interact with using owl:imports?

   RESOLUTION: to approve publications of RDFa Primer as a working
   draft

   <scribe> ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom
   [regarding maintenance of wiki document
   [41]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] recorded in
   [42]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [CONTINUES]

     [41] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa 
     [42] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05 

   <scribe> ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki
   [43]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule]
   [recorded in
   [44]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]
   [CONTINUES]

     [43] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule 
     [44] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04 

   <scribe> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa
   (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]

     [45] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03 

   <edsu> JonP: I would be interested in the feedback you got as well.

   <scribe> --continues

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus/Tom to propose joint decisions for reviews for
   major [RDFa] steps/transition requests. Informal agreement about
   working drafts. [recorded in
   [46]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]
   [CONTINUES]

     [46] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02 

Recipes

   <scribe> ACTION: Diego to recast Recipe 6 [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02]
   [CONTINUES]

     [47] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02 

   <scribe> ACTION: Jon to add words that acknowledge the existence of
   RDFa as potential mechanisms, but it's out of scope here. [recorded
   in [48]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06]
   [CONTINUES]

     [48] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06 

   <scribe> ACTION: Jon to make changes as proposed [with regard to
   Issue-23] [recorded in
   [49]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [CONTINUES]

     [49] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05 

   <scribe> ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for
   Recipes implementations] [recorded in
   [50]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04]
   [CONTINUES]

     [50] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04 

   <scribe> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of
   Recipes] [recorded in
   [51]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]
   [CONTINUES]

     [51] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03 

   <scribe> ACTION: TF leaders to prepare a version of Recipes for
   review in December [recorded in
   [52]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09]
   [CONTINUES]

     [52] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09 

   <scribe> ACTION: Guus/Tom to solicit reviewers for the Recipes
   document. [recorded in
   [53]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08]
   [CONTINUES]

     [53] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08 

   <JonP> aliman, edsu: I'll put together an email to the list with
   respect to inScheme deprecation feedback

   <scribe> ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects
   [recorded in
   [54]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07]
   [CONTINUES] NOTE: Alistair's half of that task is done.

     [54] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07 

Vocabulary management

   <scribe> ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the
   target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and
   potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in
   [55]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]
   [CONTINUES]

     [55] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07 

   <scribe> NOTE: Further discussion relating to Alistair's SKOS
   Reference occured here, and is recorded in the minutes above under
   [56]Topic: SKOS, under [57]this note.

   TomB: meeting adjourned

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Antoine to formulate 3 resolutions for Amsterdam topic
   Concept Semantics posted to the list. as a basis for amending
   meeting record. [recorded in
   [58]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11]
   [NEW] ACTION: Antoine to list decisions made about concept scheme
   [recorded in
   [59]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13]
   [NEW] ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa
   (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in
   [60]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Guus to post an interpretation of the Amsterdam
   discussion of isDefinedBy [recorded in
   [61]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14]
   [NEW] ACTION: Tom to amend proposals to for accepting minimal
   relation labels [recorded in
   [62]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12]

     [58] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11 
     [59] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13 
     [60] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03 
     [61] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14 
     [62] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12 

   [PENDING] ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom
   [regarding maintenance of wiki document
   [63]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] recorded in
   [64]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki
   [65]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule]
   [recorded in
   [66]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects
   [recorded in
   [67]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Diego to recast Recipe 6 [recorded in
   [68]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-25
   [recorded in
   [69]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus/Tom to propose joint decisions for reviews
   for major [RDFa] steps/transition requests. Informal agreement about
   working drafts. [recorded in
   [70]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus/Tom to solicit reviewers for the Recipes
   document. [recorded in
   [71]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Jon to add words that acknowledge the existence of
   RDFa as potential mechanisms, but it's out of scope here. [recorded
   in [72]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Jon to make changes as proposed [with regard to
   Issue-23] [recorded in
   [73]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default
   behavior" [recorded in
   [74]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and
   add to the issue list. [recorded in
   [75]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to update semantics document to listing
   ways in which SKOS diverges from OWL DL [recorded in
   [76]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for
   Recipes implementations] [recorded in
   [77]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of
   Recipes] [recorded in
   [78]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]
   [PENDING] ACTION: TF leaders to prepare a version of Recipes for
   review in December [recorded in
   [79]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the
   target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and
   potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in
   [80]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]

     [63] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa 
     [64] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05 
     [65] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule 
     [66] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04 
     [67] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07 
     [68] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02 
     [69] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05 
     [70] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02 
     [71] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08 
     [72] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06 
     [73] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05 
     [74] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14 
     [75] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01 
     [76] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06 
     [77] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04 
     [78] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03 
     [79] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09 
     [80] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07 

   [DONE] ACTION: Alistair to state the difference between the two
   flavours of the SimpleExtension proposal for issue 26 [recorded in
   [81]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05]
   [DONE] ACTION: all to register (indicate also that you're not
   planning to attend and/or want to attend via telecon) [recorded in
   [82]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09]
   [DONE] ACTION: Antoine to make wiki page or list posting summarizing
   issues for "Concept Semantics" [recorded in
   [83]http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07]
   [DONE] ACTION: Antoine to review RDFa Primer before next telecon
   (within two weeks). [recorded in
   [84]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01]
   [DONE] ACTION: Ben to send formal request to send mail proposing
   Draft of RDFa Syntax and Publish new version of RDFa Primer, both on
   REC track) [recorded in
   [85]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06]
   [DONE] ACTION: Diego, Ed and Justin to review RDFa syntax document
   prior to f2f [recorded in
   [86]http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10]
   [DONE] ACTION: Elisa to ask for feedback on VM draft [recorded in
   [87]http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06]
   [DONE] ACTION: Guus to email a proposal to the list about Issue-36
   ConceptSchemeContainment [recorded in
   [88]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01]
   [DONE] ACTION: Guus to move ISSUE-26 forward [recorded in
   [89]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04]

     [81] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05 
     [82] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09 
     [83] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07 
     [84] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01 
     [85] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06 
     [86] http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10 
     [87] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06 
     [88] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01 
     [89] http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04 

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [90]scribe.perl version 1.128
    ([91]CVS log)
    $Date: 2007/10/23 16:01:52 $
     _________________________________________________________

     [90] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm 
     [91] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/ 

References

   1. http://www.w3.org/ 
   2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0095.html 
   3. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-irc 
   4. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html 
   5. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html 
   6. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html 
   7. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#agenda 
   8. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item01 
   9. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item02 
  10. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item03 
  11. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item04 
  12. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item05 
  13. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item06 
  14. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item07 
  15. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#ActionSummary 
  16. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html 
  17. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  18. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  19. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09 
  20. http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  21. http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10 
  22. http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  23. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  24. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  25. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  26. http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14 
  27. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs 
  28. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11 
  29. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12 
  30. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference 
  31. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/LabelRelations 
  32. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13 
  33. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14 
  34. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/ConceptSchemes 
  35. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  36. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  37. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#skosRefEnd 
  38. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference 
  39. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0090.html 
  40. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  41. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa 
  42. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  43. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule 
  44. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  45. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03 
  46. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02 
  47. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02 
  48. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  49. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  50. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  51. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03 
  52. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09 
  53. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08 
  54. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  55. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  56. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#item04 
  57. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#skosRefAnchor 
  58. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11 
  59. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13 
  60. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03 
  61. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14 
  62. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12 
  63. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa 
  64. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  65. http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule 
  66. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  67. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  68. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02 
  69. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  70. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02 
  71. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08 
  72. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  73. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  74. http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14 
  75. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  76. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  77. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  78. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03 
  79. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09 
  80. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  81. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/17-swd-minutes.html#action05 
  82. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action09 
  83. http://www.w3.org/2007/09/18-swd-minutes.html#action07 
  84. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  85. http://www.w3.org/2007/10/02-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  86. http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-swd-minutes.html#action10 
  87. http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06 
  88. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/24-swd-minutes.html#action01 
  89. http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action04 
  90. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm 
  91. http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/ 
Received on Tuesday, 23 October 2007 18:12:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:51 UTC