RE: [F2F action] SWD WG review of SWEO IG Note "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

Tom,

I certainly agree with you. The proposed text can be found
at the Wiki page [1], now. I won't be able to participate in
our tomorrow's telecon, but feel free to assign me an action
in case there is still something to edit/change ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.