Re: SKOS and RDFa in e-Learning

Sini, Margherita (KCEW) wrote:
> Hi Alistar,
>
> I also like this page you have written, and I am now reading the RDFa page...
> which I didn't know yet about, and seems extremely interesting to me.... we
> could actually start to implement such things in FAO in our pages of our
> document reporsitory, so that the web can identify authors of documents, etc.

That would be fantastic. If we can help with this, please let us know.

> But, is there something already available that can read RDFa?

Yes, quite a number of implementations are already out there, actually:

http://rdfa.info/rdfa-implementations/

In particular, the Operator plugin for Firefox will parse RDFa.

Alistair: thanks for starting this discussion. Note that the deployments
of RDFa are starting to go beyond prototypes:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

now contains RDFa.

-Ben
Chair, RDFa Task Force.