W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > May 2007

[ALL] SWD minutes 2007-05-08

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:58:05 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070514125805.GA3000@Octavius>

The minutes of the 2007-05-08 telecon are available at [1] (see
list of ACTIONs below).

In particular, note Antoine's summary of links we should
read to prepare for tomorrow's discussion of SKOS issue
RelationshipsBetweenLabels [2].

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007May/0019.html

---


[NEW] ACTION: alistair to post links to grouping construct
discussion in prep for next week [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action12]

[NEW] ACTION: Antoine post link to Relationships between labels
discussion in preparation for next week's call [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action11]

[NEW] ACTION: Jon and Alistair: Move SKOS issues over from Sandbox
to Tracker on an ongoing basis [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: jon to contact ralph and arrange for publication of
SKOS use cases as working draft (May 8 version) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action13]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to provide outline of work to be done by Apr
17 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus revise his ISSUE-26 proposal to account for
other options [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action07]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: TomB to start questionnaire on date for f2f --
options are weeks of Nov 4 and Nov 11 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-swd-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to send a summary of status of components of
specifications to be handled [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-swd-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Antoine to make a proposal about SKOS Use Case
document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action03]

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 14 May 2007 12:55:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:49 UTC