[SKOS] Links for discussing issue-26 RelationshipsBetweenLabels

Hello,

There was an action on me to post links relative the the 'links between
labels' issue, http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/26.
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* Antoine post link to Relationships between labels
> discussion in preparation for next week's call [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/05/08-swd-minutes.html#action11]

Here we go, trying to gather all things around a story [I put all the
links in the text, I find it useless to have a long list in

First was my action to give some details about the issue: motivations,
links to previous discussions, possible solutions. I created a wiki page
for that:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RelationshipsBetweenLabels

Then the discussion went to the mailing list
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0124.html (my
first announcing the release of a wiki page related to the subject, you
can skip it)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0181.html
(first resolution proposal by Guus)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Mar/0092.html
(counter-proposition by Alistair)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Mar/0001.html
(continuation, reaction to Guus'proposal)

Currently we are waiting for Guus completeing the following action:
> *[PENDING]* *ACTION:* Guus revise his ISSUE-26 proposal to account for
> other options [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-swd-minutes.html#action07]

Additionally, there are issues, that do not deal with deciding on how to
represent links between labels, but are related to the topic:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/AnnotationOnLabel (solving
the RelationshipsBetweenLabels issue will influence solution of this one)
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/31 BasicLexicalLabelSemantics
(this issue concerns the semantics of any labelling solution)
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/32
ConceptSchemeLabellingInteractions (this issue concerns the semantics of
any labelling solution)

Cheers,

Antoine