Re: action: proposal for aligning IssuesProcess and Tracker

[see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0201.html ]

>>If this seems reasonable, I am willing to revise IssuesProcess
>>accordingly.

Having seen support from Guus, Jon, Alistair, and Tom, I have now
updated the Wiki page [1] describing our Process for Issues Lists.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess

The only change I made that we did not discuss explicitly is in
the end of section 1.3 where I changed the emphasis to discourage
multiple issues in a single email rather than permitting it.