Re: AW: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

Hi Guus,

This is seducing from a modelling point of view. However, wouldn't it
give a(nother) fatal blow to the OWL-DL compatibility?
In such a setting, prefLabel could be used to point at resources or
literals, and would violate the constraint disjointness between datatype
and object properties.

Unless we live happily with that, and decide to make a choice for an
OWL-DL compatible version of SKOS. But this raises again the issue of
having several versions of SKOS...

Cheers,

Antoine