Re: [SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Minimal Fix" Proposal

Hi Alistair,

Sorry for being so dumb, but the week is now in its end and I've got
problem to catch it all. Could you firm whther your minimal fix consists of:
- keeping the original grouping constructs
- forbidding the use of skos:narrower/broader between a collection and
its 'more general' concept
- relying on sophisticated algorithm to generate hierarchies for
grouping-aware applications
- asking thesaurus builders to create explicit broader/narrower links
between the concept generalizing the collection and the concepts
included in the collection (e.g. ex:milk skos:narrower ex:cowmilk),
therefore ignoring the level of the grouping in the explicitation of the
conceptual hierarchy

Cheers,

Antoine

PS: what are the 3 bars (|||) in the entailment rule table in the wiki page?