Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues - links to requirements and wording issues

Antoine,

In http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jun/0009.html:

You wrote:
> About the action:
>
> >ACTION: Alistair to fix wording on skos issues sandbox [recorded in
> >http://www.w3.org/2007/06/05-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> I propose the following strategy:
>
> 1. When there is an existing requirement corresponding to the issue, we
> follow the label which was given in the Use case document [1]

I suggest we put a full set of URIs for Requirements onto
one of the relevant wiki pages and make sure the other SKOS
pages all point to it.  That way, we can also all get into
the habit of citing them in mailing-list postings.

Tom

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de