Re: [RDFa] public access to CURIEs work

Guus,

As Ralph just mentioned, this is a question for the HTML WG. That said,
here's my two cents on how this should be released.

In general, I don't see any issue with this, as long as it is made clear
that RDFa is not 100% tied to CURIEs. I worry that some folks don't like
CURIEs and may use it to question RDFa as a whole.

It's important to point out that CURIEs are meant to solve a general
problem that RDFa and many other specs have. If people are not willing
to solve the problem, then RDFa will live on in a slightly crippled way,
just like other specs that are forced to used QNames.

-Ben