RE: [SKOS] SKOS Reference Editor's Draft 23 December 2007

Dear all,

As you've probably seen, I've just posted a link to the first editor's
draft of the SKOS Reference. Vit and Quentin have kindly offered to
review this document, and I look forward to their comments. I'm very
conscious that this document is less than perfect, and I think there is
a lot of work still to do, but hopefully this first editor's draft will
at least help to focus our discussions.

I'm also very conscious that I haven't been able to stay completely up
to date with all of the recent discussion on this and the
public-esw-thes mailing lists. I hope to catch up with this in the new
year, and build the good ideas and points of view expressed there into
subsequent editions of the SKOS Reference. If there is any idea or point
of view I appear to have missed or not understood, please do not
hesitate to draw my attention to it.

Kind regards and best wishes for the New Year,

Alistair.

--
Alistair Miles
Research Associate