Re: SKOS ISSUE-39: clarification?

Hi Margherita,

AND, OR and NOT would be technically deprecated, but I hope that they
will appear in some form in SKOS, as a solution to ISSUE-40, which my
mapping proposal strongly points to.
Actually, coordination of concept is an important problem for me also!
(everything that you say is right, and I do have FAO as a reference use
case for this issue, contrary to what is in the use case document ;-)
But I think it is not specific to the mapping situation. Therefore, I
would like to have it explored at a general level (not doing something
for mapping and then realize that the chosen solution is not ok for
other types of coordination). If that general approach fails, well, then
we could consider the problem from the strict point of view of mapping
again...

Cheers, (and yes, it is a helpful comment to get, again ;-)

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/40