Re: "Drawing the Pictures"

Hello Jon,

I'm not fond of the 100% text approach, even if the Zthes you cite the
model is simple enough.

If we are to get inspiration from an existing modelling work (from the
points of view of both form and content), I would suggest BS-8723:
- the model itself is recent
- there is some UML modelling hanging around
- Alistair is already involved I think
- they seem to be really eager to collaborate with us, cf [1] (and I do
trust Stella and other BS-8723 people to have very interesting views on
the domain ;-)

Additionally, it could give some material for a candidate requirement on
"compatibility with BS-8723". We've got in [2] requirements with a lot
of thesaurus standards, I think Stella's demand at the end of [1] is
quite reasonable...

Of course this would more time-consuming than just creating graphs
ourselves. Perhaps one or two people from the WG could be given the
responsability, for the next F2F, to read the material at BS-8723, and
prepare some pictures we could discuss then.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jul/0038.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-ucr/#Candidate