Re: Appendix H: Internationalization

Dear Aldo,

Thank you for your informative message. I am one of the people working with
Alexandre on OpenWordNet-PT. We don't have special relations in
OpenWordNet-PT, only a field for comments, at the moment. and I'm sure
you're right, people can think of several other interesting  relations, but
we're trying to keep things as simple as we can. (also I believe we're
using the original RDF Wordnet schema, but I'm based in California and
Alexandre is based in Rio, so I may have the wrong end of the stick on
this).

thank you,
Valeria de Paiva

--