W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > March 2006

Re: [ALL] Agenda 20 March telecon 1800 UTC (Reformatted for scribe)

From: David Booth <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:49:21 -0500
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Message-Id: <1142876961.5182.39.camel@nc6000.w3.org>

This is a copy of the agenda Guus sent out at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0052.html .
I merely reformatted it slightly so that it is easier for the
scribe to copy and paste action items and agenda topics, so that the
action items don't get broken.  (Each action item is now on a single
line.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
20 March 2006, 1800 UTC
             1000 (West US)
             1300 (East US)
             1800 (London)
             1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Ralph Swick
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.

Topic: 1. ADMIN

Roll call
Regrets:
DavidB will join after 30 min

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 6 March 2005 telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes

PROPOSED upcoming telecons:
     3 April
     17 April
     1 May (last telecon?!)

Agenda amendments

Topic: 2. LIAISON

Topic: 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES

ACTION: David and Guus prepare a list of expected outcomes of SWBP for 20 March telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

Topic: 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)

Topic: 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

ACTION: Guus check with Elisa and Deb on which remaining OEP notes are feasible to complete by 1 May [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Guus remind Giorgos, Fabien, and Phil that their review of Semantic Interoperability editor's draft should now commence [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the SE Primer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic Integration note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

Topic: 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Benjamin review WordNet editor's draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0049.html

Topic: 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)

[closed]

ACTION: Ralph to publish http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/ as a Working Group Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10] DONE

Topic: 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

ACTION: Tom find a place for the footnote on "simplest" recipe [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action16] [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0038.html

Cookbook piblished:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0044.html

telecon report 17 March:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0051.html

Topic: 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

RDF/A Primer piblished:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0043.html

Topic: 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)

Topic: 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

Topic: 3.9 Tutorial Page

Topic: 3.10 SE - Software Engineering

ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23] [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0037.html

Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

ACTION: Raphael add NASA attribution text to the Image Annotation editor's draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Raphael confirm that the license message from NASA has been sent to the public WG list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action14] both [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0028.html

ACTION: Ralph work with Raphael to publish http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html as a Working Draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

Topic: 4. AOB

-- 
Received on Monday, 20 March 2006 17:49:39 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:18 UTC