W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > March 2006

Re: [ALL] Agenda 20 March telecon 1800 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:06:49 -0000
Message-ID: <044001c64c0e$66069b80$d3d7858b@Newton>
To: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Regrets - conflicting meeting.

Jeff


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
To: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:30 PM
Subject: [ALL] Agenda 20 March telecon 1800 UTC


> 
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 20 March 2006, 1800 UTC
>             1000 (West US)
>             1300 (East US)
>             1800 (London)
>             1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 60 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>      http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Ralph Swick
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and  invited experts only.
> 
> 
> 1. ADMIN
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets:
> DavidB will join after 30 min
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 6 March 2005 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes
> 
> PROPOSED upcoming telecons:
>     3 April
>     17 April
>     1 May (last telecon?!)
> 
> Agenda amendments
> 
> 
> 2. LIAISON
> 
> 
> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
> 
> ACTION: David and Guus prepare a list of expected outcomes of
> SWBP for 20 March telecon
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
> 
> 
> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
> 
> 
> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
> 
> ACTION: Guus check with Elisa and Deb on which remaining OEP
> notes are feasible to complete by 1 May
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ACTION: Guus remind Giorgos, Fabien, and Phil that their review
> of Semantic Interoperability editor's draft should now commence
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole
> doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan)
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the
> SE Primer
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]
> 
> ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review
> Semantic Integration note
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
> 
> 
> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
> 
> ACTION: Benjamin review WordNet editor's draft
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0049.html
> 
> 
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
> 
> [closed]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to publish
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
> as a Working Group Note
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
> DONE
> 
> 
> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
> 
> ACTION: Tom find a place for the footnote on "simplest" recipe
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0038.html
> 
> Cookbook piblished:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0044.html
> 
> telecon report 17 March:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0051.html
> 
> 
> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
> 
> RDF/A Primer piblished:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0043.html
> 
> 
> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
> 
> 
> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
> 
> 
> 3.9 Tutorial Page
> 
> 
> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0037.html
> 
> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
> 
> ACTION: Raphael add NASA attribution text to the Image Annotation
> editor's draft
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
> ACTION: Raphael confirm that the license message from NASA
> has been sent to the public WG list
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
> both DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0028.html
> 
> ACTION: Ralph work with Raphael to publish
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html
> as a Working Draft
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
> 
> 
> 4. AOB
> 
> -- 
> Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
>
Received on Monday, 20 March 2006 11:07:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:18 UTC