Re: [OEP] New edition of time ontology editor's draft on 18 May 2006

At 12:00 AM 7/24/2006 +0200, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>...I think the document is ready for outside public discussion,
>i.e. move to Working Draft.

great; thanks, Guus.

> I have two suggestions (see below), but I leave
>this to your editorial discretion as to whether you want to do
>something with it.

You didn't comment about the Time Zone draft  [2], and Feng
did not indicate when I asked in [3] whether he expected to
make any updates to that document.

Perhaps (as someone else suggested) the Time Zone document
could be merged with the Time Ontology document as an appendix?
What do you think, Feng?

   [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone-20060418
   [3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jun/0040.html

>I will discuss with Ralph and David how to move forward.

I think we need a final WG telecon if we're going to proceed to
publication request, though scheduling it during August could
be a challenge.  I suppose we could try a mail poll