Re: [ALL] RDF/A Primer Version

It is of course conceivable that we are identifying a bug with the web
architecture document rather than a bug in our use of URIs.

The space of URIs available for non-Information resources seems to be
getting smaller and smaller, soon the Semantic Web will be disallowed by
the Web Architecture document.

Jeremy