W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2006

Re: [OEP] Telecon Monday, New Time

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:46:14 -0800
Message-ID: <43DE50E6.8050905@ksl.stanford.edu>
To: "Elisa F. Kendall" <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

reminder - meeting in 15 minutes.
it looks like the agenda did not get sent sorry.
topics are:
- 1 - status on actions.  actions from last telecon are listed here:
ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
Integration note [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]


also, update on semantic integration note (which is what the semantic 
integration review action is waiting on).

2- task force goals for the rest of the swbp period.

Elisa F. Kendall wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We've moved the OEP conference call back 2 hours, to coincide with the 
> normal SW Best Practices call,
> opposite weeks.  This was to accomodate team members who have new 
> conflicts with the original time.  Thus,
> our next telecon will be:
>
> 30 January 2006, 1800 UTC
>         1000 (West US)
>         1300 (East US)
>         1800 (London)
>         1900 (Amsterdam),
> Duration: 90 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>
> Chair: Deb McGuinness / Elisa Kendall
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Agenda to follow.
>
> Thanks very much, and I'll look forward to talking with you on Monday,
>
> Elisa


-- 
 Deborah L. McGuinness 
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
 Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   
Received on Monday, 30 January 2006 17:46:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:16 UTC