Re: [MN] status Image Annotation draft

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:46:18 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>

Guus Schreiber wrote:

> I'm happy to vote for publication of the Image Annotation draft

Great - and thanks for the review!

> assuming you have taken my coments [1] into account.

Yes, we have addressed your comments, see Raphael's mail [2].

> I have not included a proposed decsion to publish in the telecon
> agenda. Can you indicate when you expect to make this proposal?

Personally, I'd be happy to get feedback from a wider audience as soon
as possible, so I would like to propose to go public now and discuss
this in today's teleconf, if it is still possible to add this to the
agenda.  If not please put it on the agenda for next teleconf.

I have one question about the updating process of the public version
after this decision has been made.  How easy is it to update the public
version in TR space?  Does the WG need to vote again to copy the latest
version of the editor's draft to TR space?  Or can the TF just ask Ralph?

Jacco

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0106.html