RE: [VM] frag ids, 303, and browsers (was RE: httpRange-14: Use Case for RDF [302 versus 303 redirects])

Interesting.  No, I did not check that.  I have now re-tested and here
are results from some browsers I had on hand (when a URI with a FragID
is 303-redirected to another URI):

                        Applies FragID  Displays FragID
Browser                 to new URI?     in new URI?
Epiphany 1.4.8          yes             yes
Firefox 1.0.4           yes             yes
IE 6                    yes             no
Opera 7.10              no              no
Amaya 8.5               yes             no

David Booth