RE: [VM] citing purls in cookbook? [Re: [VM] HTTP Cookbook review - a response]

I agree with Ralph's thoughts below.  I would add that I think it is
also worth trying to work with the owners of purl.org to enable purl.org
to do 303 redirects, since purl.org is the best known PURL server.  Or
can purl.org do 303's already?  Anyone know?

David Booth