Re: [SE] comments on primer

Jeremy

That's great. I believe that Jeff is in transit at the moment, but the
changes have been made and the new version should be posted once Jeff gets
back to work.

Best Regards,

Philip Tetlow
Senior Consultant (Certified Technical Architect)
IBM Business Consulting Services

Mail: IBM United Kingdom Limited, 1175 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Colton,
Leeds, LS15 8ZB
Current Assignment:
Mobile: +44 (0)7740 923328
Email: philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com

             Jeremy Carroll
             <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
             13/01/2006 14:40          Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc
                                       public-swbp-wg@w3.org, Holger
                                       Knublauch <holger@knublauch.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [SE] comments on primer

Phil Tetlow wrote:
> I will personally ensure that new comments are catered for and an updated
> version should appear online in the next couple of days.
>
> We will still list this as 'Editors Draft' until we get your final
> approval.

With the two changes, I am happy.

Jeremy