[VM] Preliminary review of HTTP cookbook by Andreas

Re-posted to the BPD list by permission, here is a preliminary
review of the HTTP Cookbook draft [1] by Andreas.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2005-11-18/

----

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                      baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
SUB - Goettingen State                            +49-551-39-3883