Re: Re: [WN] RDF version of WordNet

Dear Mark,

Sorry for the huge delay, it seems my spam filter thought your email was
suspicious :-)

Anyways, the hash/slash subject was resolved in the following way: We
decided to use a # before the word, because I thought it would be
natural to group the words, synsets and wordsenses in different files,
differentiating the base URI from the specific entity (word, synset) I
want to reach. Also, for human readability, if I know that the word
"computer" can be found

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/~agraves/wordnet/0.9/words#computer

it is natural to suppose the word "computational" can be found

http://wordnet.princeton.edu/~agraves/wordnet/0.9/words#computational

Finally I have added a JDBM version of the representation, you can check
my web page at http://wordnet.princeton.edu/~agraves/

--

Cheers,
AG

Alvaro Graves Fuenzalida - agraves [@] dcc.uchile.cl
Computer Science Engineer - Universidad de Chile
CS Master student - Universidad de Chile