Re: Decision on publishing Time Ontology in OWL as a Working Draft

There were lots of comments from within the task force (OEP), but I
believe those do not "count" as reviews by our process.  This is the
extent of the extra-TF reviews as far as I recall.

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532