Re: comments: [MM] PhotoStuff Image annotator for personal choice?

Hi Karl,

PhotoStuff is simply mentioned as it is a freely available tool that
provides functionality to annotate image content with respect to
ontologies. Therefore PhotoStuff, or any tool providing similar
capabilities, can help enable the management of personal digital
photo collections using Semantic Web technologies.

While you are correct that Flikr is a successful tool for image
annotation, it does not support Semantic Web representation
languages, which is the focus of the document. My other concern is
that if we attempt to address user-needs regarding the development of
photo annotation software, we may step out of the scope of the document.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener