Re: [MM] use case

Jane,

Thanks for the use case.  I like the topic, but have two main comments.

- I think the description is a bit too broad, covering related issues
from bioinformatics and image data mining.
I would like to stick to the issues that relate directly to image
metadata and annotation, and phrase it a way that it describes a
concrete problem for which current (SemWeb) technologies have (at least)
a partial answer.
- We like to link to example solutions for each use case.  So I would
like to have one or more medical images with associated RDF or OWL
metadata, and a description about how and with what tools these
annotation have been made, and what other software can be used to take
advantage of the metadata.
The goal is to provide technical insight ("how do the angle brackets
look like")  but also some insight in what the costs are and what the
pay off is.

Do you think you have concrete examples from one of your research
projects that we can use to explain how SemWeb helps in solving this
type of use cases?

Jacco