RE: [ALL] FAQ wiki

Hi all,

sorry for the possible confusion, I have no problem whatsoever with the
wiki - I was just wondering who was in charge of producing the final html
page, and if it's my job, then I was wondering if there was a procedure,
or if I could choose/edit as I found best.

Also if I am responsible for producing the html page, then I think I might
need a briefing from you Ralph, since you told me there were some specific
standards/formatting for pages in the swbpd directory.

Cheers,

Benjamin

--
------------------------------------