Re: [VM] Vocabulary Management telecon on May 12

At 02:58 PM 5/11/2005 +0200, Thomas Baker wrote:

>Ralph, Alistair,
>
>I am flexible tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't read this thread sooner.  I had 1700Z on my
calendar, based on the WG telecon minutes.  And today
I've been out of the office all day.

In general, my Thursday schedule is not very flexible but as it
happens, for tomorrow specifically I expect to have open slots
1300Z-1600Z as well as the originally proposed slot opposite
the normal WG schedule of 1700-1830Z.

>  Dan, how would we do an ad-hoc
>conference?  Do you mean on the IRC channel, or can you set
>up an impromptu telecon?

I meant to add the 1700-1830Z slot to the teleconference
calendar but forgot to do so after last week's WG telecon.

There is insufficient time to meet the advance notice
requirements [1] for the teleconference calendar, but I can work
that issue once you, Tom, decide upon and announce a time.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm

-Ralph