Re: Collecting examples of image annotation on the semantic web

Hi Jacco,

CONFOTO[1] is an experimental sharing and annotation service for
conference photos. It utilizes common RDF vocabularies (dc, foaf,
rev, cc, ical, w3photo) to combine simple tagging with rich
annotations (e.g. depicted persons, related events, ratings).
RDF data is accessible via SPARQL, URIQA, or a link at the
bottom of each page.

cheers,
benjamin

[1] http://www.confoto.org/