W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > July 2005

RE: [OEP} telecon this week

From: Uschold, Michael F <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:36:34 -0700
Message-ID: <4301AFA5A72736428DA388B73676A3813F6C40@XCH-NW-6V1.nw.nos.boeing.com>
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>, "Christopher Welty" <welty@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, <cmenzel@philebus.tamu.edu>

My apologies... I was engrossed in debugging and missed the reminder
that Outlook sent me 5 min before the meeting.

One more news item:
Semantic Integration Note:
This will get going again. Chris Menzel will be joining Boeing for 6
months while he is on sabbatical. He's going to spend some time working
this with me. We have not set a schedule yet for a next draft.

Feedback from Deborah will be helpful before we get started again.
Probably it would make sense to have a kickoff telecon with interested
parties, Deborah, Natasha Chris and me.

Stay tuned.

Mike


============================================
Mike Uschold
Tel: 425 865-3605              Fax: 425 865-2965
============================================



>  -----Original Message-----
>  From: Deborah L. McGuinness [mailto:dlm@ksl.stanford.edu] 
>  Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:31 PM
>  To: Christopher Welty
>  Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
>  Subject: Re: [OEP} telecon this week
>  
>  
>  
>  Notes from Deborah for the OEP working group telecon.
>  
>  Christopher Welty wrote:
>  
>  >OEP TF,
>  >
>  >There will DEFINITELY be an OEP telecon this week.
>  >
>  >Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>  >IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>  >Web-based IRC (member-only):
>  >       http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>  >
>  >Agenda:
>  >1. Discuss telecon time (do we want to switch to Mondays, 
>  as per the WG
>  >telecons?)
>  >
>  monday is ok for evan, pat, jerry, alan, deborah
>  
>  >2. Continue discussion of simple part note
>  >
>  postponed.
>  
>  >3. Units & Measures status
>  >
>  Evan will send something on his ontology out to the group.  
>  He has started information about evaluating the ontology 
>  with respect to a criteria 
>  developed by evan and elisa.
>  
>  Elisa and Evan will will work on monday - tuesday.
>  
>  >4. OWL time status
>  >
>  Jerry is waiting for guidelines for what is needed for 
>  ontology. We agreed that the ontology should be tested to 
>  make sure it can load in 
>  swoop and protege.
>  Jerry and Feng will produce a dl version.
>  is there anything else that needs to be done.
>  
>  the dl vesion will be completed the frst week in august.
>  
>  >5. Semantic Integration status
>  >
>  deborah will check in with Mike U. on this.  Deborah agreed 
>  to do a pass 
>  over Mike's last pass.
>  At the sw engineering task force of swbp  has a need for this.
>  
>  >6. N-ary vocabulary status
>  >
>  postponed.
>  
>  >7. AOB
>  >
>  >Please let me know if you plan to attend.
>  >
>  >-Chris
>  >
>  >Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
>  >IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne, NY  
>  10532     USA   
>  > 
>  >Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055, Fax: +1 914.784.7455
>  >Email: welty@watson.ibm.com, Web:
>  >http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/welty/
>  >
>  >  
>  >
>  
>  -- 
>   Deborah L. McGuinness 
>   Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
>   Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
>   Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
>   email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
>   URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
>   (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   
>  
>  
>  
>  
Received on Thursday, 7 July 2005 19:36:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:10 UTC