Re: [SE] SETF and HP

Phil Tetlow wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> Super. What sort of interest was it then?

I think many of my colleagues keep some track of what's going on in this
WG in the hope that our deliverables will be useful to them. SETF at
first glance looks like something that ought to have  deliverables
useful to my colleagues, whereas say the Topic Maps TF is further from
their domain of interest.

As rep they expect me to be able to answer questions like:
- what deliverables is the ABC TF working on?
- what is the status of those deliverables?

I've indicated that I expect to be able to answer these questions for
SETF after the tech plenary.

Jeremy