Re: [SE] ODA Editors Draft - For Group Review

Phil Tetlow wrote:

> Please find attached the latest version of the SETF's draft note on
> Ontology Driven Architectures and the Application of the Semantic Web in
> Software Engineering. Further comment would indeed be appreciated.
>
> Regards

I will review by the F2F. Hopefully, I'll manage to e-mail comments, but
it might only be a verbal top-level review summary at meeting, with
detailed e-mail to follow.

I will be happy to have such an action recorded against me at this
week's telecon (for which I have already offered regrets). (I am
unlikely to see the minutes until after I have completed the review)

If I understand correctly, the editors hope that the WG may approve
publication at the F2F, so the top-level review summary is basically a
yes or a no.

Jeremy