[OEP] Fwd: Re: discussion on part note

I am forwarding this from an off-line OEP excursion, to be archived.

For a general overview, and in particular for the transitivity
problem, I've just got an interesting paper on part relations from my
colleague Laure Vieu:

Vieu, L. & M. Aurnague (to appear). Part-of Relations, Functionality
and Dependence. In: M. Aurnague, M. Hickmann & L. Vieu (eds.),
Categorization of Spatial Entities in Language and Cognition.
Amsterdam: John Benjamins.

Laure: is that paper available online?